martes, 28 de agosto de 2012

Thank You...1 year later/ Gracias, un año después



*Disculpen mis hispanohablantes, pero hoy voy a escribir este post en inglés, porque necesito dirigirme a personas que no hablan castellano


Namaste:

First, sorry for my english, Is still being horrible!!!

Second, today it´s been a year after I left Chile and I flew, a little bit scared, to an strange country for me. Nepal, and then Tibet and India, gave me houndreds of the best moments in my life. I´m nostalgic today, and I want to write about you, special people.

This is the moment to say thanks, thanks, thanks. I want to see you again. See you all.

First, and this is in spanish, gracias a todos quienes estuvieron conmigo antes de viajar, tanto económica como moralmente. Por el apoyo de mi familia, la comunidad CPV, mis amigos y todos quienes me conocen (y algunos que sin conocerme creyeron en mí). ¡Gracias por permitir que cumpliera mi sueño!.

Thanks to all VIN staff, specially to Bhupi. I know we had differences, but I know you´re doing your best for Jitpur´s community. I hope you will do much more for them. I know now you´re going to help a new community, but please don´t forget Jitpur!. Dinesh, Dr. Laximi, Nirmal, Babita, Ela, Sumadh, Yasoda, Laximi, Shradha, and sorry if i´m forgeting someone, you are very beautiful people, don´t change.

Shyam: I didn´t forget you! This is an special place for you, because we had a lot of differences, and there is a lot of things I was not agree with you, but at the same time you were my partner, my friend. Sorry if I made you feel bad. I never going to forget you. Take care of Jyiotti, she is a great woman. Jyiotti, thank you for being my friend too. (I miss your noodles!).

Thanks to mero paribar, my family. I miss you so much! I´m feeling very sad because every time I called I can´t talk to you. You are for me my second family. Saila Dai, Aamma, Sanguita, Shivani, Barsha, Sita, Shiva, Deepak (mero bro), Tara, and all the other relatives, friends and neighbors that were always in the house. I want to dance with you again, I want to eat again your delicious dalbat, I want to play with the girls, I want to laugh with you. I hope have the opportunity to see you again.

Thanks to all Jitpur community, the teachers, the students, all. You have a special space in my heart.

Thanks to all the volunteers, specially my closest friends: Alanah, you rock! I´m so happy to keep in touch with you! It´s so good to feel that you´re my friend because we share and incredible adventure, and we can continue be friends, despite the dinstance. Kristin and Kier, I owe you a long letter!You both were very important in this trip. Dani, Are you comming? I want to see you! Isabel, Harriet, Monica, Felipe,¡mi amigo del alma! ¡Te estoy esperando en Chile!, Kristin-Solfrid-Marie (I miss your songs!), Audrey, Beth, Peggy (So good to see you again!), Annette, Nina (I lost your email, Nina!);Joe (I wish I talked to you more!), Paola (I lost her adress or facebook in a book I sent by mail, someone can give it to me please?),Will (Thank you for help us in the India trip), Tim, Josh and all the rest of the volunteers I met, you are a lot and I don´t want to miss anyone, but you know that I think of you too.

Thanks to the people of hotel Premium (Specially you Deepak), and all the friends I met in Thamel (Paulina, Iván, Hernán, Jorge, Nacho, Edu, and the people I shared just few, but great minutes.)

Thanks to all the nepali people. I love your country. I miss your country. I want to come back again. I´m always thinking of you.

Ma Nepalaii maya garchu (Is correct?)

Thanks to the people I met in the Tibet trip (Teresa, Isa, Patrick, Giorgio, Fabio, and the other guys I lost their emails or facebook, sorry!)

Thanks to the Indian people and the friends I met there, specially Omar (I miss you!), Nati (Eres especial porque te sentí como amiga después de los primeros 5 minutos hablando contigo, quiero conversar contigo pronto!), Andres, Carlos, Albert, Darío, Hassan, y todo el grupito de Varkala, Emilie (Te perdí todo rastro! Quiero hablar contigo!), Kriztina (You have an enourmous heart, I´m so happy to meet you) And all the rest of great people I didn´t exchange emails, I don´t know why.

Maybe this post is terribly boring, but I wanted to show you how important to me are you now. I´m happy to had this experience that change my life in some way, and I´m happy to shared it with you guys. Please don´t forget me. I´ll never do. You are all magic people because you decide to broke frontiers and enjoyed with people all around the world. I like that :)

I hope see you again, and soon, mero sati (my friends)

¡Hasta la vista!

Natalia "Chinimaya"




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario